NBAScape
Please login to view full content, or simply register.
NBAScape
Please login to view full content, or simply register.
NBAScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBAScape

#1 Online Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Purple 0wnz for any Staff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple 0wnz

Purple 0wnz

Purple 0wnz for any Staff  Empty
PostSubject: Purple 0wnz for any Staff    Purple 0wnz for any Staff  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:25 am

1.Your name on server- Purple 0wnz

2. Why do you want to be a Mod? - I want to become Mod because I have been experienced by Kiing Singh's Servers and rules..I practically know what to do..and know what to not to do..

3. What have you done on NBA Scape to make it better? - Well if you count back into the old server, I help advertise other servers and got many people..and invited my friends..but if it doesn't count then I did nothing but posting posts

4. What can you do with Mod powers? - Whatever Kiing Singh's assembled the codes to Moderator

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Yes

6. Who would recommend you to become a mod, post their name(s) here. -ehh idk..got some haters..probably Glen? Lmao..i think he's gonna disagree.. but what the hell.

7. Have you ever broken a rule? - Yes

8. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). Advertising other servers to get more players.

9. How many hours are you on a day? - Depends on how many H.W i got..but i will be on everyday for sure

10. Will you be active on NBAscape forums? - Yes

11. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so i can talk to you -
MSN- KrauserXKnife@live.com
Aim- GoDxCluTcHxX
Yahoo- ElveTheRunePure@yahoo.com

12. What you can do as a Mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) - Same as #4

13. Do you own a server or owned one? - Nope..tried...but then something happened.. but i have to give credit to Glen

14. How old are you?( Optional ) - 13 turning 14 in December

15. How long have you been playing the server for? - If you count the old server, well since server came out to end.

16. Have you met the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for Mod? - I guess

17. Do I have at least 10 posts - Yes
Back to top Go down
Glen
NBAScape Pimp
Glen

Purple 0wnz for any Staff  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple 0wnz for any Staff    Purple 0wnz for any Staff  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:52 pm

What the fuck is wrong with everyone picking me as a recommender.

Anyways good luck especially since NBAscape has shutdown or is offline again LOL.
Back to top Go down

Purple 0wnz for any Staff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NBAScape :: Apply For Mod/Admin-
Jump to: