NBAScape
Please login to view full content, or simply register.
NBAScape
Please login to view full content, or simply register.
NBAScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBAScape

#1 Online Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Davez's mod apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davez

Davez's mod apply Empty
PostSubject: Davez's mod apply   Davez's mod apply I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:29 pm

1.Your name on server- davez

2. Why do you want to be a Mod? - because i used to play nba scape since 2010 (1 year yo?)

3. What have you done on NBA Scape to make it better? - I helped alot of new players, report glitches and autoclicker.

4. What can you do with Mod powers? - Stop pming mod to report glitchers, i'll do it by myself.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Yes, alot. i owned my server.

6. Who would recommend you to become a mod, post their name(s) here. -

7. Have you ever broken a rule? - No ?

8. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). -

9. How many hours are you on a day? - Saturday & sunday almost all day, and weeks 4:40 to any hour.

10. Will you be active on NBAscape forums? - Yes

11. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so i can talk to you - dave_cars67@hotmail.com

12. What you can do as a Mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) - i'll report every glitch, glitcher, Be respectful, Help new players to get the best way on the server. I will explain to people how to play because sometimes they use the bad way ( dupe ). 2 paragraphs and 7 sentences later .. For me, Mod is serious, i'll take my job srsly and make nbascape's reputation good.
13. Do you own a server or owned one? -

14. How old are you?( Optional ) - 16.

15. How long have you been playing the server for? - since last year

16. Have you met the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for Mod? - yes ? i've been mod on alot of server.

17. Do I have at least 10 posts - No, but go on old forum and you'll see how many post.

p.s sorry if i made some mistakes, i'm french & My english isnt so bad <.< ..
Back to top Go down

Davez's mod apply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NBAScape :: Apply For Mod/Admin-
Jump to: