NBAScape
Please login to view full content, or simply register.
NBAScape
Please login to view full content, or simply register.
NBAScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBAScape

#1 Online Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year?

Go down 
+2
Harman
Uaex V Jad
6 posters

Who will win stanley?
Detroit Red Wings
Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_vote_lcap43%Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Chicago Black Hawks
Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_vote_lcap29%Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
San Jose Sharks
Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_vote_lcap0%Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Washington Capitals
Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_vote_lcap14%Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Pitsburg Penguins
Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_vote_lcap0%Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Monreal Canadiens
 0% [ 0 ]
Glen's Penis
Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_vote_lcap14%Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Uaex V Jad

Uaex V Jad

Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? Empty
PostSubject: Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year?   Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:42 am

Please vote for your favorite team above XD and if i do not have them please post a comment on who YOU think should win.
_______
Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? UCiqB

Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? KfUQ0
Back to top Go down
Harman

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year?   Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Vancouver Canucks NIGGA
Back to top Go down
Kiing Singh
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year?   Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:52 pm

blackhawks fo sure!!!
Back to top Go down
https://nbascape.iftopic.com
Glen
NBAScape Pimp
Glen

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year?   Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:28 am

My penis.
Back to top Go down
Failed Again

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year?   Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:02 pm

glens penis, haha
___
nbascape is better
Back to top Go down
Harman

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year?   Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:44 pm

glen is a faggot
Back to top Go down
Kiing Singh
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year?   Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:30 am

hawks no doubht
Back to top Go down
https://nbascape.iftopic.com
Purple 0wnz

Purple 0wnz

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year?   Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:28 am

Agrees with Kiing Singh =D Blackhawks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year?   Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whos going to sin the Stanley cup this year?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NBAScape :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: