NBAScape
Please login to view full content, or simply register.
NBAScape
Please login to view full content, or simply register.
NBAScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBAScape

#1 Online Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mooners mod app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mooner

Mooners mod app Empty
PostSubject: Mooners mod app   Mooners mod app I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:15 pm

Well, I was told to make one again so I am. Questions in blue and answers in red.

1.Your name on server- Mooner

2. Why do you want to be a Mod? - I would like to be mod because I can help a lot of people. I know how to handle bad situations. I can stop all of the glitchers, hackers, and bug abusers.

3. What have you done on NBA Scape to make it better? - I have helped many people in the past and have helped you, Singh, a lot.

4. What can you do with Mod powers? - Depends what ones I have.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Both, I have owned a server a couple but shut it down because didn't have the time.

6. Who would recommend you to become a mod, post their name(s) here. - Tbh not sure... Maybe Glen?

7. Have you ever broken a rule? - I'm sure I have, but we have to learn from our mistakes don't we?

8. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

9. How many hours are you on a day? - Depends on how much school work I have. I can try to be on 5+ during the week and 10+ on weekends.

10. Will you be active on NBAscape forums? - As always

11. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so i can talk to you - mooner1@live.com

12. What you can do as a Mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) - I can help you code and keep the server under control when you are off, or on for that matter. I can kick all the spammers and glitchers. Bring all of the shops back if they are moved. I can also give people free items as I always have and do. Not really sure what else to put other then I am glad that the server is back and can't wait to help with or without a crown.

13. Do you own a server or owned one? - Yes

14. How old are you?( Optional ) -14

15. How long have you been playing the server for? - Since before your computer went down.

16. Have you met the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for Mod? - DUH

17. Do I have at least 10 posts - Yes, if you count the old forum.
Back to top Go down
Purple 0wnz

Purple 0wnz

Mooners mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mooners mod app   Mooners mod app I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:22 am

Lol still copying my Staff App?
Back to top Go down
Glen
NBAScape Pimp
Glen

Mooners mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mooners mod app   Mooners mod app I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Old forum isn't new forum(Question #17). Also in question 12, you said "you can give out free items". I hope those free items are the ones you earned yourself. As well as about #6 your right. Good luck Mooner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mooners mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mooners mod app   Mooners mod app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mooners mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NBAScape :: Apply For Mod/Admin-
Jump to: